Brake Hard Line Sources - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake Hard Line Sources

Featured Replies

I stumbled across a source of Brake Hard lines from Master Cylinder to Brake Switch and BrSw to NP Valve a while back when I was searching for a Brake Booster. I am sure I saw prebent replacement hard lines, on the same page as Master Cylinder and Brake Booster - Now I can not find that page... Has anyone seen this source??. It was a source other than Classic Tube.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.