IGNORED

ABOUT TO BUY THIS 240Z.. What u Reckon?

Hawkwind

EH lads. Yer 3000 kms from Sydney. I had a guess it was about that far. I'm in Townsville, North Queensland.

OK i think the 8,000$ 260Z is the blue one in the pics.

Mine is the White one.

And mum reckons this the guy that owns the red one with the Air Intake on the roof has spent 100,000$ on it.. omg..

I don't have any pics of the 16,000$ one. Or if i do i don't know which one it is. The parents took all these pics.

post-3587-14150792553704_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Hawkwind

And mum reckons this the guy that owns the red one with the Air Intake on the roof has spent 100,000$ on it.. omg..

So it is Carlos then.

The rally car (the one you he's spent $100,000 on) he has has seen better days btw. He offered it to me for $40,000 and I had to exercise lots of self control to keep myself from laughing.

Whoaaa he's got some nice mobiles there! And Townsville, my Uncle lives in Townsville!

Looks like he's got a few tonnes of stuff there, and your white car is great looking. Although you seem to have one chrome mirror and one white one!

Yes Alpha i do have one chrome and one white..

The car don't look so good when u see it in real life.

I mean i like it.. but it's old. You get what u pay for i guess.

I also have no badges. so noone knows what type of car it is :(

It's a 71 model. 10 month.

It has a 2.6 litre fuel injected engine.

post-3587-14150792555338_thumb.jpg