Help Please! Ground Control Install - Strut inserts too long? - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help Please! Ground Control Install - Strut inserts too long?

Featured Replies

It looks like you just need to use the KYB gland nuts. Make sure the nut's tight!

Chuck

  • Author

I haven't been back to the garage yet, but it sounds like I should have opened the KYB parts packet. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help.

So, I was planning to shorten the tubes, but I now realize that would different struts. I guess I could use the front KYB's in the rear and buy some shorter (MR2?) struts for the front. I want to run about 2" lower ride height than stock, have plenty of adjustability, and not bottom the struts during hard driving. Can the parts I have give me that set-up; Ground Control Kit, Eibach 150F, 175R, KYB black stock struts, stock length strut tubes?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.