anyone seen this air cleaner before? - Triple Mikuni and Webers - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

anyone seen this air cleaner before?

Featured Replies

I was browsing ebay and spotted a parts weber dgv for really cheap I was thinking of picking up. And I noticed it had a finned redline air cleaner here is the link

Redline 32 36 Weber Carburetor | eBay

This thing looks really cool, I may buy this just for the air cleaner box. I've never seen this style before, and now I want a pair for my DGVs. If anyone has one pf these laying around, or knows where I could find them, comment or PM me. Or if you even remember them and may know when they came out that would be cool. I couldn't find anything on google either.

  • Author
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70362[/ATTACH]

I would love that entire setup hanging off my engine. I have DGVs anyways, so yours wouldn't work. They look really cool woth triples though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.