fuel supply line hose size - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fuel supply line hose size

Featured Replies

What is the correct fuel hose size going from tank to G2 fuel filter then to airtek electric pump then to supply line. I have 1/4 going from supply line under hood to the fuel rail.

I searched everywhere and cant find the answer. Right now I have 3/8 which is too big on those 3 sections.

  • Author

Figured it out.

Its 8mm but 5/16 will work.

I was going to reply but I have EFI and you're running a carb fuel system. 5/16" (8mm) is right for the EFI system also.

It's not easy to get the hose clamped to the hard line without a lift, so maybe use marine grade USCG fire-rated hose, with a liner to prevent ethanol from wrecking it. Expensive but you don't need much. Might only need to do it once.

  • Author
It's not easy to get the hose clamped to the hard line without a lift, so maybe use marine grade USCG fire-rated hose, with a liner to prevent ethanol from wrecking it. Expensive but you don't need much. Might only need to do it once.

Got the hose post-29947-14150827968367_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.