bumper swap - Page 2 - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bumper swap

Featured Replies

Just update my 240z bumper mount onto my 280z on Chas' thread.

Looking at these pictures, I think you could use the 240Z brackets with little modifications.

  • 1 year later...

Alberto of the Kings: I just picked up a 72 that needs a mild restoration. Bumpers are in surprisingly good shape (not perfect, but darn good). I won't be using them. If you've got any spare parts (in good condition), I might be interested in trading. Also, I live in Townsend, MT (it would certainly be easier and cheaper to make the commute rather than shipping). So 7-8 hours away. If you're interested, messege me at pittspeng@hotmail.com and I'll send some pictures.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.