Greasing the Rack and Pinion on a 76 - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Greasing the Rack and Pinion on a 76

Featured Replies

I picked up a tool like this when in Japan. I think it would work nicely.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67127[/ATTACH]

Don't have to go to Japan to get that, they're often known as Ford Wrenches and I've got a couple olde timey ones in my toolbox from right here in America ;)

Not pretty and new, but definitely still full of life. (A number of companies make new ones too, as you've found)

post-21373-14150827027852_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.