Looking for: Rear Inner & Outer CV Boots... - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for: Rear Inner & Outer CV Boots...

Featured Replies

I have searched high and low to find replacement boots for the axles on my ZX. I can find the outer boot on "Dragon", but can't locate the inner ones. Those are actually the ones I need to replace... that or I'd be interested in replacing the entire units, boots and all. So guys if anyone can hook me up with links or otherwise, I'd appreciate it.

Rockauto

I looked up an 83' turbo I couldn't find what car you're working on in your profile, but there is a large assortment of boots under the drivetrain tab...

Charles

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.