IGNORED

240Z Design Development Process - Exterior

TomoHawk

I found this interesting video that shows someof the many designs that preceeded the 240Z

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ue0f0pCptVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are there similar videos for the design of the chassis and engine?

Edited by TomoHawk

• 1 month later...

Good video. Maybe a bit off topic, id love to see more documentation on the jdm fairlady z, like the development of the 432, g nose etc, changes to the s31, etc. I suppose thats not too far off topic though since the car was developed in japan, so it all relates to the overall production run of the generation. Would be good. I wonder why nissan never made anything like that.

Ive seen a few japanase books/magazines on ebay. I got an issue of Nostalgic Hero that has alot of Z stuff in it. but sadly I do not read Japanese. Im sure there is more detailed info in japanese print, just no one has translated or posted on the internet.