IGNORED

Clutch cylinder and slave cylinder,

3ryce

Well my car seems to be slipping or bogging, not sure which. when in neutral and i rev the engine it seems fine like its able to pull like it should. well when in gear it doesnt seem to want to go after a certian rpm. right now my tach isnt working and i know im not reving up high at all. prob not past 5k. anyways i was thinking something like clutch or slave cylinder might not be working properly or clutch cylinder. so i decided to swap out the old and put the new ones i got from autozone a while back, you know start with the easy stuff. well i ran into a problem. the push rod on the new clutch cylinder was too short and i didnt want to go to autozone again order the part and wait a few days. so i just simply swapped the push rods over and volla. works and fits like oe, however needless to say it did not solve the problem i am having. I will be doing more testing and more then likely its the clutch. i mean the car was sitting for like 10 years before i got it. here are some pictures.

New clutch cylinder

20130708_143010_zps2ea23b64.jpg

new slave cylinder

20130708_143004_zps4d6c4758.jpg

old clutch cylinder, nasty and the rubber just fell off.

20130708_144225_zpse55b6200.jpg

and the differances in the push rods. the new one is just held in there with a snap ring, and the old was was an older style and i just used a knife to pop it out.

20130708_154517_zps9348f4f5.jpg

Edited by 3ryce