offering my color wire diagram s30 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

offering my color wire diagram s30

Featured Replies

I'm new to the forum and 240z in general (actually any kind of working on cars in general), so when I was generously given this pdf of a wiring diagram, I made it a little more readable for people like me who are new to electronics (should be able to be printed up big and in color so you can stick it on the wall.

there are one or two wires that start up as one color and end another even though it didn't go through a switch or junction, so I'm not sure if the original plan was wrong or if I messed anything up.

Hopefully I can help someone out as I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions as I get started in my project.

post-29409-14150824638871_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

I might have to print that out and get it laminated. Thank you very much!

Chuck

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks Dan! I've saved off your updated wiring diagram for future reference.

Robert S.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.