IGNORED

73 240Z Wiring

Tiny Z

Actually, IMHO, Wade was not far off the mark. The OP stated in his initial post that he didn't understand much of what he was doing and that he was looking for a shortcut.

I try to minimize jury-rigging wiring in the car. The modifications I make tend to be things like adding relays to the headlight circuit or bypassing the obnoxious seatbelt interlock relay. I wasn't going to offer any advice myself, but when the OP asked about an engine harness, I directed him to a potential & reputable source.

I will try to help people with electrical issues online and on the phone. However, I would agree with Wade that if you have little knowledge of automotive electrical systems and want to ignore all of the work the Nissan engineers did during the design & production of the car, it would be best to seek the services of a professional.