Need a set of 8mm Rod Bolts!! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a set of 8mm Rod Bolts!!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I'm trying to put my engine together on a bit of a budget and made a serious bonehead move :-/

I was using a 73' service manual and forgot that the early rods used smaller bolts..... Long story short I overtorqued them and broke one. Im sure they are all stretched and no longer serviceable.

Does anyone have a set of stock 8mm bolts they would like to part with? I should buy a set of ARP bolts but life is on a budget so I was hoping somebody has a good set.

Thanks guys!

Eric

  • Author

Ended up picking an ARP set up, should be here Friday. Oh well sometimes you just should spend the money in the right places eh!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.