Clutch Cap - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clutch Cap

Featured Replies

I'm in need of a replacement clutch cap, preferably one through an auto parts store so i can get a discount. I could not seem to find anything when I looked. Has anyone found anything or have replaced one before?

I think you mean the plastic cap on the clutch reservoir...

A whole new master is 30-40 at the parts store.. Not sure where to find just a cap except the junk yard or my backyard.. Kinda the same thing...

  • Author

I was talking about the reservoir cap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.