Spotted 240k coupe vic - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spotted 240k coupe vic

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

These days you never, or very rarely see a 240K on the road, but the other day I spotted one, wonder whether it belongs to anyone here?

Spotted in Bayswater, Vic. It was a silver coupe with jelly bean mag wheels, looked fairly straight and in good cond, I just couldn't make a U turn in time to follow it! It was sitting on a flat bed tow truck, heading south down Bayswater Road. I'm really kicking myself now that I didn't make more of an effort to follow it! :)

Be interesting to see if it belongs to a fellow from here! Cheers

Belongs to a gentleman I meet last week, it might be one of my side projects.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.