IGNORED

Heater tap help

fraz

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to where I can get a replacement heater tap for under the dash as mine is pretty corroded etc. Is there a different model datsun which uses the same one? I looked at universal ones but most of them are a slightly different setup and need to be modified to work. I found the ones on Import Monster, these will be the last option i guess if cannot find something else as they work out to be roughly $130 delivered I think when I worked it out, might not be much to some people but would rather put it into other places on the build :)

Thanks in advance!

Matt.

I never tried Nissan, have tried Nissan for R31 parts and had no luck so just presumed you wouldn't be able to. Had a mate from autobarn do the ring around too and no luck anywhere...

Has anyone ever managed to get parts from Nissan? I was told the all got sold off to places like About Time.

I have had plenty of success out of nissan in the states (mechanical parts), and ferntree gully nissan are also very helpful; they are actually Sponsors of Classic Skylines now aswell and give discounts on parts for Club members

Wow really! I've ben to FTG Nissan a couple of times as I live in Boronia and they are one of the best of JDM stuff. I've never had much luck with the C110 though. Maybe I'm not using the right codes. I believe they are all on microfiche? Do you know if there is anywhere to get a hold of them? :)