emergence brake handle installation - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

emergence brake handle installation

Featured Replies

could someone tell me what is used for a seal between the e-brake handle and the tunnel?

There doesn't appear to be any type of seal. The e-brake handle bracket looks like it just bolts against the outer tunnel. Nothing shows on the parts diagram.

  • Author

Thanks AZ-240z, I think I'll run a bead of silicon around the hole on the tunnel to seal it. With a light under the car I can see light above the bracket.

John

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.