She's back on the road! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

She's back on the road!

Featured Replies

Finally finished fixing the exhaust manifold and re-installing the both mainfolds, the carbs and a new thermostat. No more exhaust leak and she sounds much better.

After re-assembly I now have a small ingnition timing issue to figure-out, but it's very minor. So nice to drive her again!

Awesome, nothing like that feeling huh?

I wish you luck with your ignition issue. If you should need any brand new fancy spark plug wires, I have 4 or 5 sets laying around!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.