What is the 280Z Comfort Clip? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is the 280Z Comfort Clip?

Featured Replies

In the 280Z Owner's Manual, it mentions a "Comfort Clip" when you can use to keep a little slack in the seat belt while wearing it. Is there really such a thing? FWICT, There are similar things that you can use for securing baby seats, or I could make one from some light metal, I think it has a shape like an H or

post-2169-14150822542847_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomoHawk

They were made out of a semi clear plastic. The weren't H shaped. They just sort of clipped over the belt and you could move them to any position.

  • Author

thank you. I will keep a eye out for one, not that I need one.

  • Author

I think those were on most GM cars from the 80s. Thanks for the pictures.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Here you go. I knew I saw one just a couple of days ago.

JDM car Parts.com

There's a picture of one on page 7 in the illustration in the owners manual albeit not a very clear one.....

  • Author

That picture is what made me ask about this, thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.