Looking for Automatic ZX 4 bolt companion flanges ? - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for Automatic ZX 4 bolt companion flanges ?

Featured Replies

Hi guys

A while back I bought the Wolfcreek Racing CV halfshafts and they've worked great.

But now I am swapping my struts over to the later larger diameter style and the companion flange that came with them is the 6 bolt type

Stock 240Z is 4 bolt and that's what the WCR CV halfshafts are meant to bolt up to...

So it looks like I need a pair of ZX Automatic 4 bolt companion flanges...

Or I need to have a new adapter made...

Any thoughts on this?

Anyone have a spare set they'd like to sell me?

Thanks in advance,

-e

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.