Hazard Lights - Brake Lights - Turn Signal Circuit Analysis - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hazard Lights - Brake Lights - Turn Signal Circuit Analysis

Featured Replies

Steve,

The drawing looks promising but the resolution is too low and when I zoom in I can't read it, I may be doing something wrong though.

Mike

  • Author
Steve,

The drawing looks promising but the resolution is too low and when I zoom in I can't read it, I may be doing something wrong though.

Mike

You can download the drawing or PDF file. Then you should be able to see it in all of its glory. ;)

  • Author

I took another look and updated it so there is a thumbnail of the diagram at the bottom. Clicking on that thumbnail opens the circuit diagram.

Thanks for your feedback.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.