72 240z Hazard Switch Sticker - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

72 240z Hazard Switch Sticker

Featured Replies

Can someone suggest a source for the hazard sticker I have on my 5/72 dash? All that I've seen don't say "HAZARD", just ON/OFF.

Thanks, Dave IZCC#508

post-20446-14150822134138_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Can someone suggest a source for the hazard sticker I have on my 5/72 dash? All that I've seen don't say "HAZARD", just ON/OFF.

Thanks, Dave IZCC#508

Hi Dave,

Check with Mike McGinnis at Banzai Motorworks. Banzai Motorworks He does a lot of high quality reproduction labels.

  • Author

Thanks for the suggestion. I purchased some items from him recently and I did ask about the label. He's hoping to add the late style hazard switch decals like mine soon. Hasn't happened yet, though.

Thanks for the suggestion. I purchased some items from him recently and I did ask about the label. He's hoping to add the late style hazard switch decals like mine soon. Hasn't happened yet, though.

You could also check with Les Cannady from Classic Datsun Motorsports Classic Datsun Motorsports as he has a lot of reproduction parts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.