Head studs/bolt - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Head studs/bolt

Featured Replies

I am installing the exhaust and intake manifolds on my E31 head. I forgot to take pictures when I took them off and removed the stud and bolts:stupid: Can anyone tell me where studs go and where bolts are used? This is a L24 engine.

Thanks,

Mike

This is from memory. Studs for every exhaust hole. Bolts for intake only.

Chuck

This is from memory. Studs for every exhaust hole. Bolts for intake only. Chuck

Yep, that's how mine is set-up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.