Anyone know of any Z specialists near Charleston SC? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone know of any Z specialists near Charleston SC?

Featured Replies

I just bought a 1974 260Z and was wondering if you guys knew of any Z specialists or shops near Charleston SC?

Thanks

That's a tough one but I thought there was a Z club in upstate, Triangle Z club or maybe Savannah?

I am not real sure myself, Charleston, sc since 2000. If you find anyone please let me know.

CRE / Asian Automotive in Savannah, Mickey Carter is the owner, His father AJ was the owner of AJs Zcar Store her in Savannah-Mickey worked there for years, then hit the Winston Cup crews, and went on to build the car that won the Carrera Panamericana in 1992... While he does not specialize in Z cars, he is more than qualified. He does the work on my Z that I don't.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.