Looking for advice on Wheel Valve Stems - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for advice on Wheel Valve Stems

Featured Replies

OK...I just purchased a set of Rota RB's. They will arrive in a day or two, and I am researching which valve stems to buy for the wheels. I definitely prefer the metal look (steel, chrome, aluminum) over the rubber ones, but would appreciate any insight in this area.

After a few hours of searching, I didn't come up with much, but I did learn that apparently the holes in the wheels for the stems come in two different diameters (.453 or .625) and some stems seem to slip on using a rubber gasket, while others are secured with a hex nut tightened from the inside of the wheel.

I would appreciate any advice on which hole size the RB's come with as well as personal experiences with the different types available. Perhaps even recommended venders.

Thanks in advance...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.