IGNORED

Running a c110 low

Hello,

I have been looking for a cost effective way of lowering my yonmeri to a considerably low height, coilover kits I have found in japan demand an awful lot of $ 3k= from what I can tell..

I know r30/31 coilovers can be retrofitted to the front, but what have people done with the rear? even the lowered spring options for the rear dont seem to go to a reasonably low (tucking the rear tyre would be perfect for the look I am after)

I could not see the sense in spending anymore than 2k as a total budget for brand new fully adjustable coilovers. So whats my best options??

Any help be very much appreciated!

Mine came already set-up when it was imported it from Japan. 280zx strut, H&R coilover and camber adjusters in front. Cut springs in rear. Will second the rides like a** comment. Japanese roads must be a lot smoother than what we have here in the US. I'm eventually going custom SPAX set-up, but I want to track it now and then.

• 8 months later...