IGNORED

Simo's Yonmeri tuning life.. 240k/gc110

whiterolla

• 1 year later...

How did I miss this thread? !!

Awesome read

Hope to find a good 240K one day. After years of search without luck I gave in and went for a 260C coupe.

So watching now to see how it turns out (the original green was an awesome colour on these so I hope you keep it green)

On the subject of wheels I see you fitted 8.5 -12 9 -16 wheels without flares. so as the 260 seems to have so much more guard space can anyone advise if 15x9"-1 would fit? Auction ends today and I need to know or take the gamble

Pretty much all of the coils ahha

Led's are just white ones, mixed types was too long ago to remember now.

I am in s.e suburbs.

We should arrange a VIC meet at some stage, can imagine most people will not be there in thier K's but never the less.

Theres a few vic guys going up for the Skyline nats, but if anyone wants to arrange a coffe meet in someones shed or workshop, then i'm down. :)

I have entered skyline nats (track days not show n shine) in my jzx100 chaser, can't miss it has a massive wing, so come say hi if you see me.

Also have a little hobby workshop out s.e suburbs (Ferntree gully) vic that once the weather warms up a little I will put on a bbq or something for Vic K guys.

• 1 month later...