Window visors / vent shades. For 280Z - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Window visors / vent shades. For 280Z

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any thoughts on what window visor / Vent shade might fit on a 1975 280Z?

I have tried many search combinations in google , amazon, eBay .

Nothing comes up other than "sorry we have no specific recommendations for your application at this time".

I am lead to beleive that nobody has ever needed to drive their Z in the rain that was either not equipped with A/C or it wasn't working.

I'm thinking there must be a car someplace that has acceptably similar window frame shape to facilitate a modification to suit.

When it rains here in Grenada , it Really rains .

My A/C currently does not work and no amount of defrost vent fan can sort it out sufficiently that I can see out the windshield without wiping the inside of the windshield ten times a minute.

Tricky to do while shifting gears and whipping the car around corners.

I really hate showing up to work in a wet shirt.

Regards

Bloxman

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.