Nissan coin/momento - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nissan coin/momento

Featured Replies

Hi guys

Sorry this is not really 240K related but I thought you may be interested in this and also someone may be able to give me some more information.

A mate of mine found this coin/momento, not sure what it is made out of yet but he said I could have it so picking up today.

He said he got given it by one of his mates and apparently the Nissan factory workers were given it many years ago??? Looks pretty funky!Anyone shed anymore light on it?

Thanks

Matt

V__6078.jpg

Nice! It does look 240K related, that car in the picture looks like the concept C110.

never seen one of these but def 110.

  • Author

Didn't get a chance to pick it up today but will go and get it tomorrow, I think he said there was something on the back.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Ok I now have it! Feels quite heavy, think its Bronze, diameter of about 50mm. The back sheds a bit more light about it.

V__3F71.jpg

if you ever want to sell it let me know :)

  • Author

Haha no plans on doing that :) Just want to know more about it at the moment as I have never seen anything like it and can't find anything when I google it, may have to pop across to Skylines Aus and post it up there too

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.