lh jam nut - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

lh jam nut

Featured Replies

The boys at the alignment shop messed up the lh jam nut on my 240 tie rod. I need to locate another. Can't seem to find the size and thread pitch anywhere. Anyone have any help?

Thanks,

Leonard

  • Author

Thanks. Honest I googled and googled. Found lots of links on how to remove and replace, but none with sizing info.

I had to know the sizing to get quick google hits. Not easy to find these are....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.