Tension pulley will not ease up - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tension pulley will not ease up

Featured Replies

post-27418-14150819257941_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to remove the A/C belt. I have loosened the tension pulley, but the bolt just keeps backing out and the tension will not release.

The bolt I loosened is pictured. Am I loosening the right bolt? I've tried tightening it, but it didn't seem to have an effect, maybe just tighter.:ermm:

Ideas?

Thanks

You have to loosen the bolt in the center of the pulley also. Then you can tap on the top of the adjustment bolt to knock it down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.