New post, old member :) :) - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New post, old member :) :)

Featured Replies

Hey there gang,

I was out cleaning the garage and going through some old stuff and found a couple of Z Car stuff that I forgot about. Nothing really to brag about but thought I'd show ya anyway ;)

My old 2005 Z Car Calendar from MSA. Mint shape. I saved it cause it had some sweet Z Car pics. :love:

Also in the same box I found a set of factory Nissan Grease seal set for the front wheel hubs still in the package. I'd send them to the guy who bought my Z but can't locate his phone number so anyone here want them??? Hate to just throw them away.

Hope everyones having a good summer. The web site is looking good. Been a while since I was last here :)

post-4657-14150819255871_thumb.jpg

post-4657-1415081925654_thumb.jpg

  • Author
I found a set of factory Nissan Grease seal set for the front wheel hubs still in the package. I'd send them to the guy who bought my Z but can't locate his phone number so anyone here want them??? Hate to just throw them away.

No takers for the grease seals??? Well I tried. :)

I hate throwing anything away too. I'll take the grease seals if you still have them!

Chuck

I'd also be happy to take the grease seals. The front hubs for my 240Z are torn down, ready for new bearings and seals.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.