'72 Vacuum Hoses - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'72 Vacuum Hoses

Featured Replies

I really need to replace all of the vacuum hoses on my '72 and after searching the web I can't find all of the hoses (not even MSA). Has anyone used the generic Silicone hose kits or injector/fuel line hoses? I know I won't get the pretty bends, but I'm thinking as long as I keep the arc wide enough I should be fine. Any suggestion on what sizes (I.D.) I'll need? Thanks.

- Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.