Electrical issues - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Electrical issues

Featured Replies

Hello all

This past weekend I did a tune up in the old Z, new plugs, new wires new rotor. (the cap looked new). I have a MSD Blaster II coil along with a ZX dizzy (81 I believe). I'm having a miss fire under really all conditions and haven't been able to figure out why. I've checked the gap, resistance of wires (and the cap) along with the coil. Is there a way to test the "match box" (black box) on the ZX distributor?

Thanks all

Jan

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.