let the body work begin - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

let the body work begin

Featured Replies

my friend Mitch stopped by today to check out my z body that I picked up in Dallas. Mitch is a life long body man, he was impressed with the condition of the body. No need to take it to his shop. I can do it all in mine. got a list of supply's,and after waiting a year and a half I begin.http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/images/smilies/happy.gif

Going to be starting my own soon so post pics and info as you go to keep us updated with progress.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.