1978 Black Pearl Stripes? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1978 Black Pearl Stripes?

Featured Replies

I just got off the phone with on of our members and although it is a long shot I want to try and help him out. He is looking for a set of original NOS stripe set for the 1978 Black Pearl edition. As I said I know this is a long shot but it is always amazing what some members have or have access to. They would be used to have a set of reproduction stripes made and then returned. Any one???

JLP;)

Jerry, I think esprist (Jay) already had repros made. I'll do a search.

Jerry, I was thinking of the '77 ZZap stripes, Jay did commission some repros of those. My searching indicates that there may have been a batch of Black Pearl repros done some years back, but nothing recent.

Edited by Arne

  • Author

Thanks Arne,

In searching the E-net I read that someone in Flordia had reproduced the stripes and does so when enough sets are ordered. But I do not know the name or location. JLP

  • 4 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have spoken to a person who has the original patterns for the Black Pearl striping. They used to live in Florida but now reside in Georgia. I am looking to re-stripe my '78 Black Pearl and they said they prefer to have 10 people that want kits before they do any. I think they may consider 5 people or so but they would need to check on the price. They have original installation instructions, etc. If you are interested please give me a shout and perhaps we can garner enough interest to move forward with the midnight stripe kits. Mark

  • 1 month later...

I just saw your post, and I need some Black Pearl stripes too. Have you gotten enough interest yet? Or found another source?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.