IGNORED

Wake Up

carguyinok

I S'pose if ya needed a shell to build an ITS (or other class) racer, it might be worth $300, but geez, you'd have to do EVERYTHING in the world to resurrect it from :dead:. From the description, the wiring is trashed, interior gone, body looks coverd in "minor" dings & dents, missing a taillight, rear bumper center section. Not to mention the things the seller doesn't mention!! God knows what condition the powertrain is in, but if the "shell" is any indication, I would not expect much there either.

MIGHT make the salvage of a Road Salt victim possible, but boy, what a job. $$$$ Guess my West Coast (salt free) bias is showing badly by now. Sorry. JMO

Guess my West Coast (salt free) bias is showing badly by now. Sorry. JMO

Its ok. I have my shell TG. But going out looking for parts I have found so many cars just falling apart that would make a shell job nothing more then work. The bone yards around here have many 280z - zx and they dont want much for any of them as whole parts cars. But on the other side around here you just dont see rust free shells so..

I never should have moved from the west coast :tapemouth

Guess it's all in the perspective one looks from.

Out here "complete" cars in poor mechanical shape with a semi rust-free body can be found for not much more than $500, if you look for a while. So starting with this one would be hard for me to swallow.

When you mention "I have my shell TG." What is TG?

Carl