Are spacers needed for enkei92 mesh +25 offset - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Are spacers needed for enkei92 mesh +25 offset

Featured Replies

Guy at the wheel shop says no but i want to ask someone who has a set. I can get either 15x7 or 15x8 and will run 255-50-15 tires. Anyone with experience with these wheels please let me know

Not sure where you are going to get 255/50/15 tires? Do they still make that size? Anyway, yes you will need spacers if these are going on an S30. The 25mm offset on the 15x8 enkei 92's will hit the stock springs, if you have installed coil overs I still think you would hit them with such a high offset. Ideally, you want get your wheels as close to zero offset as possible. The maximum without going too far past the fender would be a 25mm wheel adapter or 20mm if you want the wheels to be a little further into the wheel well. This would be perfect if you intend on running a 225/50/15 tire which is much more common size.

  • Author
LOL yes 225-50-15 is what i meant. and I ended up going with the Enkei Apacjie in silver with polished lip 15x8 0 offset

Please remember to post pictures of these wheels, I keep seeing 15x8's online but I can never see a difference between the zero offset and the 25. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.