IGNORED

Pictures!!! I got pictures!!

guru1974

>Reply> Go Advanced

Look to the right of second row of icons in the header of the 'reply' box, hover cursor over the icons- you'll see 'Link', 'Insert image', 'Insert video'...

Click Insert image or Insert video, a new box will open to browse your hard-drive for whatever image you're trying to upload or a URL (like Youtube for video).

Edited by Willoughby Z

put them on youre hard drive. click go advanced, click manage attachments, click add files, click select files, find the picture/ pictures, click upload files. just worked for me (shown as the bottom pic).

or put them on you hardrive, click advanced, click on the picture icon (second row on the right "insert image"), select from computer, click select files, choose files, post-17660-14150818513226_thumb.jpg this showed up as the first pic.

post-17660-14150818512632_thumb.jpg

Edited by grantf

okay, so i have decided that my pics are to big maybe. the pics say JPEG, but on the upload it is in lower case...LOL. So, am i right or is that crazy. So, Grantf that was very cool. the sending unit is great.And,actually started working on the tank i think i am going to be able to save it. i have pics and videp i have been taking. as soon as my brother in law can get to my laptop he is going to downsize the pics.And, again thank you so much for the help getting my car closer to the road.

Glad it got to you in one peice. I was concerned that it could get damaged considering how delicate the part is, that is why I sent it in the larger shipping box. I am happy it is going into a Z instead of sitting on my office desk. Looking forward to seeing pics when you get it sorted out.

:beer: