IGNORED

Windshield wiper problem.. very confusing.

azkyinc

Hi , I'm having problems with my windshield wipers. they aren't stopping were they are suppose to but i have search and that is just the switch. Now whats happening is that they only work when it has been turn on to any speed but only while i have the spray button push in. no water comes out and only works as it would when the sprayer is suppose to. (on for a few seconds) Im not sure if this is a common problem but searching has not come up with anything. By the way i have taken apart the multi switch and cleaned up all the contacts. If the contacts were the problem while does it only work when turn to any speed ( meaning the contact are working on the multi switch, I'm guessing) Any help will be appreciated Thanks

Sorry, everyone. Its a 1973 240z. I was looking at the honda motor upgrade as well but am afraid it not fixing the problem its in the wiring. thanks again everyone.