Triple Webers - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Triple Webers

Featured Replies

I tried to use the Unisyn flowmeter on my three Webers(on a stock 240z) and can't get it to register any flow even when I dial the disk all the way down. Is there a problem with getting enough flow to budge the indicator at idle, or is it a defective meter? I tried the meter on a vacuum cleaner. and it required very little suction to move the indicator, but that's no real test. I thought maybe there could be leakage around the air horns, so I took them off but the meter won't fit between the air cleaner studs. Thanks, Victor

though it should be able to register from the air horns

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.