My mechanic is stuck! - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My mechanic is stuck!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Zed, I agree the symptoms don't match the solution, and yes he used a timing light which I'll check as soon as its back from the exhaust shop, I had to run it over to a friends exhaust and tire shop since I was running with just the head pipe on with a short (2') exhaust, so I haven't had a chance to really see if he "fixed" it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.