IGNORED

79-83 280zx hatch window seal replacement

dgcamp58

Got my restoration back on track today due to a quick trip to Detroit to see Black Gold Man. The hatch you sold me is in great shape for a piece that old. Thanks for everybody's input. Hopefully have the paint done in a couple weeks and I can put up some pics. Black Gold, good luck with your project cars. Nice little Z collection.

Glad i could help. But there is someone that also needs a hatch maybe someone could help Datsy280zx in

London Ontario. He was wanting the hatch i had but didn't act fast enough. He said he had someone coming

through Detroit and he might call. Just a few hours after the sale someone called on his behalf about the hatch.

And i told them sorry it is sold. He didn't sound happy. If someone can help contact Datsy280zx

Here http://www.zcar.com/70-83_tech_discussion_forum/need_hatch_903703.0.html

BGM

Might be willing to sell my hatch if Datsy280zx is interested. The hatch is solid, z coated and ready for paint. The glass is in good shape as is the chrome. As you know the glass has been removed and the seal is shot, so glass would have to be installed with a generic seal or urethane. Not something I was willing to do. I was planning on holding on to it hoping the factory seal would go into production in the near future,but if he is interested he can contact me. For some reason I can't get on zcar.com. Oh well.

• 11 months later...