recalibrating 85mph speedo - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

recalibrating 85mph speedo

Featured Replies

Hello,

I have an 81 280zx n/a with the pointless 85mph speedo. I got a white face for it that goes to 200mph, and i was wondering if it's possible to recalibrate the speedometer to function with that face.

I heard that you can take the 85mph speedo to a shop to recalibrate to work with a 130mph face plate, but I was wondering if it could work with the 200mph one.

Thanks in advance...

Luis

defiantly possible, don't know where to suggest to go to though?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.