Rear shock tower covers - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear shock tower covers

Featured Replies

At one point I had my "Z" lowered and the rear strut holes were "notched" to adjust rear camber. The result is the plastice caps do not line up properly. I'm having the iinterior redone and I'm wondering if a later model "Z" cover can be adapted to cover the tops of my towers. The interior guy is really good & will use velcro to hold them in place but I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Frank.

hmm Is your car a 240? the 280 covers may work but they have slots for the seat belts. And you could probable fashion a bracket to mount them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.