Sydney Z Club - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sydney Z Club

Featured Replies

The first club meeting for 2003 is on this Wednesday night the 15th at the Greyhound Social Club, 140 Rookwood Rd, Bankstown, in Room 2 (upstairs) at 8pm.

There are people in the club with a lot of experience with Z cars who are happy to impart their knowledge. The club has a variety of events during the year, including social runs, sprint days at Wakefield Park, dyno nights, technical tours, etc., and there are usually members with parts for sale.

After the formal meeting, there is usually a second meeting in the car park with an inspection of cars and a lot of technical discussion/bulls....ing going on.

NEW members are very welcome!!!

Geoff,

I'm going to try and get there if I can. I've been meaning to drop in for some time now. Hope to see you then!

  • Author

Hey Nigel,

Hope to see you there.

Geoff

I'm a bit under the weather but I'll make it. Now that I think about it my car is a bit under the weather too with the broken diff mount but it should be fine if I take it easy.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.