Anyone have experience with? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone have experience with?

Featured Replies

I am getting close to finishing my Z.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Power window kits?

Also looking for clear headlight covers for a "G" nose.

Any input will be appreciated.

  • Author

Wow ! Thanks for the quick & helpful reply.

I was looking at Motorsports kit which looks good but is more expensive.

Add the "G" nose lenses & I'd better start saving my pennies.

Thanks again. I will post some photos when I get it done.

FWIW, I put the SPAL kits in my '73. Fairly straight-forward install. Work great. Used Dave Irwin's instructions (check zsondabrain posts)

Cheers, Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.