280Z front fenders - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Z front fenders

Featured Replies

I am look for front fenders for my 1977.5 280Z. I ordered some replacement fenders from Black Dragon and they are better than the destroyed originals that I had, but they are still not in good shape. Does anyone know of a good source for front fenders?

Thank you

Jeff

Oem is the way to go. I bought one from my dealer last month. But i'm in canada.

The dealer still had some last spring when I bought mine. You can talk them down to around $300 each. It's better to just get from the local dealer than to have to freight them

Also, I'm not sure how far your black dragon fenders are. The oem ones still need some adjusting. I had to break the welds on the back support rib to get the right amount of curve, it's obvious that they just get them close then spot weld. Also the tabs for the inspection lid covers stuck out too far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.