swapping bumpers from 240z to 280z - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

swapping bumpers from 240z to 280z

Featured Replies

I have a 77 280z coupe an I am looking to swap the 77 bumpers out to the 240z bumpers. What all do I need to do this? I am wanting tthe bumpers flush with the car to give it a more cleaner look. I am also wanting to know what is these override guard bars you see for sale on the 240z bumpers what do they do an will they fit a 280z with 240z bumper with no problem?

  • Author

So that would still work even though I am going with the metal bumpers an not the fiberglass ones?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.