Brakelines.Drawings from 73 to 78 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brakelines.Drawings from 73 to 78

Featured Replies

thanks!, ill be using this in a few days :P

I need to bend new brake lines on my '72. I can see surface rust on the lines that travel along the frame in the engine compartment. I'm hoping that the brake-line fairy just leaves new lines in my garage. I've been putting off a brake refurbishment for too long because I know it will just lead to other larger jobs.

Maybe this winter. Maybe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.